1. McNamara JA Jr, Ellis E 3rd. Cephalometric analysis of untreated adults with ideal facial and occlusal relationships. Int J Adult Orthodon Orthognath Surg 1988;3(4):221-31.
2. Perillo L, Padricelli G, Isola G, Femiano F, Chiodini P, Matarese G. Class II malocclusion division 1: a new classification method by cephalometric analysis. Eur J Paediatr Dent 2012 ;13(3):192-6.
4. Showkatbakhsh R, Castaldo MI, Jamilian A, Padricelli G, Fahimi Hanzayi M, Cappabianca S et al. Treatment effects of R-appliance and Frankel-2 in Class II division 1 malocclusions. Eur J Paediatr Dent 2013 ;14(1):17-22
5. O'Brien K, Wright J, Conboy F, Appelbe P, Davies L, Connolly I et al. Early treatment for Class II Division 1 malocclusion with the Twin-block appliance: a multi-center, randomized, controlled trial. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2009;135(5):573-9.
6. Perillo L, Castaldo MI, Cannavale R, Longobardi A, Grassia V, Rullo R et al. Evaluation of long-term effects in patients treated with Frankel-2 appliance. Eur J Paediatr Dent 2011 ;12(4):261-6.
7. Jamilian A, Showkatbakhsh R, Amiri SS. Treatment effects of the R-appliance and twin block in Class II division 1 malocclusion. Eur J Orthod 2011 Aug;33(4):354-8.
8. Pancherz H. The Herbst appliance: a paradigm change in Class II treatment. World J Orthod 2005;6 Suppl:8-10.
9. Franchi L, Pavoni C, Faltin KJr., McNamara JA Jr , Cozza P. Long-term skeletal and dental effects and treatment timing for functional appliances in Class II malocclusion 2013 ;83(2):334-40.
10. Perillo L , Johnston LE Jr, Ferro A. Permanence of skeletal changes after function regulator (FR-2) treatment of patients with retrusive Class II malocclusions. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 1996 ;109(2):132-9.
11. Showkatbakhsh R, Meybodi SE, Jamilian A, Meybodi SA, Meybodi EM. Treatment effects of R-appliance and anterior inclined bite plate in class II, division I malocclusion. J Appl Oral Sci 2011 ;19(6):634-8.
12. Jamilian A, Showkatbakhsh R, Kamali Z. R-appliance: a different design in functional therapy in Class II Division I malocclusion. Int J Orthod Milwaukee 2009 ;20(2):11-4..
13. Hagglund P, Segerdal S. An improved version of the integrated Herbst appliance. J Clin Orthod 2010;44(3):190-5.
14. Yassaei S, Sorush M. Changes in hyoid position following treatment of Class II division1 malocclusions with a functional appliance. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2008 ;33(1):81-4.
15. Franchi L, Baccetti T, De Toffol L, Polimeni A, Cozza P. Phases of the dentition for the assessment of skeletal maturity: a diagnostic performance study. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2008 ;133(3):395-400.
16. Baccetti T, Franchi L, McNamara JA, Jr. The cervical vertebral maturation (CVM) method for assessment of optimal treatment timing in dentofacial orthopedics. Seminars in Orthodontics 2005;11(3):119-129.
17. Dahlberg G. Statistical methods for medical and biological students. Br Med J 1940 14; 2(4158): 358–359.
18. Yassaei S, Jamilian A, Joshan N. Effects of Twin-Block and Faramand-LL appliances on soft tissue profile in the treatment of Class II division 1 malocclusion. Int J Orthod Milwaukee 2014 ;25(4):57-62.