1. Rabb-Waytowich D. You ask, we answer: Evidence-based dentistry: Part 1: An overview. J Can Dent Assoc 2009; 75:27–8.
2. Werb SB, Matear DW. Implementing evidence-based practice in undergraduate teaching clinics: A systematic review and recommendations. J Dent Educ 2004; 68:995–1003.
3. Olatunbosun OA, Edouard L, Pierson RA. Physicians’ attitudes toward evidence based obstetric practice: A questionnaire survey. BMJ 1998; 316:365–6.
4. Azarpazhooh A, Mayhall JT, Leake JL. Introducing dental students to evidence-based decisions in dental care. J Dent Educ 2008; 72:87–109.
5. Marshall T, Straub-morarend CL, Qian F, Finkelstein MW. Perceptions and practices of dental school faculty regarding evidence-based dentistry. J Dent Educ 2013; 77(2):149-51.
6. Palcanis KG , Geiger BF , O’ Neal MR , Ivankova NV , Evans RR , Kennedy LB , Carera KW. Preparing students to practice evidence-based dentistry: A mixed methods conceptual framework for curriculum enhancement. J Dent Educ 2012; 76(12): 1600-14.
7. Faggion CM Jr, Tu YK. Evidence-based dentistry: A model for clinical practice. J Dent Educ 2007; 71:825–31.
8. Meyer DM. Evidence-based dentistry mapping the way from science to clinical guidance. J Am Dent Assoc 2008; 139:1444– 6.
9. Sakaguchi R. Evidence-based dentistry: Achieving a balance. J Am Dent Assoc 2010; 141:496–7.
10. Potomkova J, Mihal V, Zapletalova J, Subova D. Integration of evidence-based practice in beside teaching paediatrics supported by e-learning. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub 2010; 154:83–7.
11. Karimbux NY. Evidence-based dentistry. J Dent Educ 2013; 77:123.
12. Bader J, Ismali A, Clarkson J. Evidence-based dentistry and the dental research community. J Dent Res 1999; 78:1480–3.
13. Benjamin P; DPBRN Collaborative Group. Promoting evidenced-based dentistry through “the Dental Practice-Based Research Network”. J Evid Based Dent Pract 2009; 9:194–6.
14. Rabb-Waytowich D. Evidence-based dentistry: Part 2: Finding the research. J Can Dent Assoc 2009; 75:191–3.
15. Marinho VC, Richards D, Niederman R. Variation, certainty, evidence, and change in dental education: Employing evidence based dentistry in dental education. J Dent Educ 2001; 65:449– 55.
16. Navabi N, Shahravan A, Pourmonajem S, Hashemipour MA. Knowledge Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2014; 14(2):e223-30.
17. Jüni P, Altman DG, Egger M. Systematic reviews in health care: assessing the quality of controlled clinical trials. BMJ. 2001; 323(7303):42-6.
18. 18 Hinton RJ , Dechow PC , Abdellatif H , Jones DL , Mc Cann Al , Schneiderman ED , D’ Souza R . Creating an evidence-based dentistry culture at Baylor college of dentistry: The wind of change. J Dent Educ 2011; 75(3): 279-90.
19. Abdullah M, Firmansyah MA. Critical appraisal on journal of clinical trial. Acta Med Indones 2012; 44(4): 337-43.
20. Moher D, Altman DG, Schulz KF, El-bourne DR. Opportunities and challenges for improving the quality of reporting clinical re-search: CONSORT and beyond. CMAJ. 2004; 171(4):349-50.
21. Plint AC, Moher D, Morrison A, Schulz K, Altman DG, Hill C, et al. Does the CONSORT checklist improve the quality of reports of randomized controlled trials? A sys-tematic review. Med J Aust. 2006; 185(5):263-7.
22. Campbell MK, Elbourne DR, Altman DG. CONSORT statement: extension to cluster randomized trials. BMJ. 2004; 328(7441):702-8.
23. Habib Agahi R, Navabi N, Shahravan A, Ghassemi AR. Critical Appraisal of Reporting Randomized Clinical Trials Published in Iranian Dental Journals During 2003-2010. Journal of Dentistry of Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2014. 11(3):310-8.