1. Hintze H, Wenzel A, Danielsen B. Behaviour of approximal carious lesions assessed by clinical examination after tooth separation and radiography: a 2.5-year longitudinal study in young adults. Caries Res 1999;33:415-22.
2. Lachowski KM, Botta SB, Lascala CA, Matos AB, Sobral MA. Study of the radio-opacity of base and liner dental materials using a digital radiography system. DentomaxillofacRadiol 2013;42(2):20120153.
3. Mjör IA, Toffenetti F. Secondary caries: A literature review with case reports . Quintessence Int 2000 Mar;31(3):165-79.
4. Sturdevant CM, Roberson TM, Heymann HO, Sturdevant JR. Art and Science of operative Dentistry . 6th ed. Mosby Inc ; 2013.
5. Haak R, Wicht MJ, Noack MJ. Conventional, digital and contrast-enhanced bite-wing radiographs in the decision to restore proximal carious lesions. Caries Res 2001;35(3): 193–9.
6. Van der Stelt PF. Principles of digital imaging. Dent Clin North Am 2000 44;237-48.
7. Cheng JG, Zhang ZL, Wang XY, Zhang ZY, Ma XC, Li G: Detection accuracy of proximal Caries by phosphor plate and Cone – beam computerized tomography images Scanned with different resolutions. Clin oral Investig 2012;16(4):1015-21.
8. Haiter-Neto F, Wenzel A, Gotfredsen E. Diagnostic accuracy of cone beam computed tomography scans compared with intraoral image modalities for detection of caries lesions. DentomaxillofacRadiol 2008 Jan;37(1):18-22.
9. Bahrami G; Hagstron C; Wenzel A: bitewing examination with four digital receptor :dentomaxillofacRadio 2003 32(5):317-21.
10. Goorabjavari, N.M., Talaeipour, A., Ezoddini-Ardakani, F., Safi, Y. and Shamloo, N. (2015) Evaluationof Diagnostic Efficacy of Digital Subtraction Radiography in the Diagnosis of Simulated External Root Resorption: An in Vitro Study. Health, 7, 439-448.
11. Charuakkra A, Prapayasatok S, Janhom A, Pongsiriwet S, Verochana K, Mahasantipiya P. Diagnostic performance of cone-beam computed tomography digiton detection of mechanically-created artificial secondary caries. Imaging Sci Dent. 2011 Dec;41(4):143-50.
12. Moosavi H, Sadeghi S. Short-term evaluation of resin sealing and rebonding on amalgam microleakage: an SEM observation. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2008 1;9(3):32-9.
13. Shahidi s,Zaeh NK,Sharafeddi F,Shahab S, Bahrampor E,Hamedani S,.An in vitro comparison of diagnostic accuracy of cone beam computed tomogheraphy and phosphor storge plate to detect simulation occlusal secondary caries under amalgam restoration .Dent res J 2015;12(2):161-6.
14. Alkurt MT, Peker I, Bala O, Altunkaynak B. In vitro comparison of four different dental X-ray films and direct digital radiography for proximal caries detection. Oper Dent 2007;32(5):504-9.
15. using a cone-beam CT with different voxel resolutions and a digital intraoral sensor. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 16.Kamburoğlu K, Murat S, Yüksel SP, Cebeci AR, Paksoy CS. Occlusal caries detection by Oral Radiol Endod. 2010;109(5):e63-9.
16. Hellén – Halme K. Effect of two X-ray tube voltages on detection of approximal caries in digital radiographs. An in vitro study.Clin Oral Investig 2011 Apr;15(2):209-13.
17. Haiter – Neto F, Casanova MS, Frydenberg M, Wenzel A. Task-specific enhancement filters in storage phosphor images from the Vistascan system for detection of proximal caries lesions of known size. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral RadiolEndod 2009;107(1):116-21.
18. Nair MK, Ludlow JB, May KN, Nair UP, Johnson MP, Close JM. Diagnostic accuracy of intraoral film and direct digital images for detection of simulated recurrent decay.Oper Dent 2001 May-Jun;26(3):223-30
19. Nair Mk, Diagnostic accuracy of Tuned Aperture Computed Tomography (TACT). Swed Dent J Suppl.2003;(159):1-93.
20. Ilgüy M, Dinçer S,Ilgüy D, Bayirli G.Detection of artificial occlusal caries in a phosphor imaging plate system with two types of LCD monitors versus three different films. J Digit Imaging. 2009 Jun;22(3):242-9.
21. Prapayasatok S, Janhom A, Verochana K, Pramojanee S. Digital camera resolution and proximal caries detection.DentomaxillofacRadiol 2006 Jul;35(4):253-7.