1. 1- Ertaş E, Güler AU, Yücel AC, Köprülü H, Güler E. Color stability of resin composites after immersion in different drinks. Dent Mater J. 2006 Jun;25(2):371-6.
2. 2- Poggio C, Ceci M, Beltrami R, Mirando M, Wassim J, Colombo M. Color stability of esthetic restorative materials: a spectrophotometric analysis. Acta Biomater Odontol Scand. 2016 Aug 10;2(1):95-101.
3. 3- Ardu S, Duc O, Di Bella E, Krejci I. Color stability of recent composite resins. Odontology. 2017 Jan;105(1):29-35.
4. 4- Chittem J, Sajjan GS, Kanumuri MV. Spectrophotometric Evaluation of Colour Stability of Nano Hybrid Composite Resin in Commonly Used Food Colourants in Asian Countries. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 Jan;11(1):ZC61-ZC65.
5. 5- ElEmbaby Ael-S. The effects of mouth rinses on the color stability of resin-based restorative materials. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2014 Jul-Aug;26(4):264-71.
6. 6- Diab M, Zaazou MH, Mubarak EH, Olaa MI. Effect of Five Commercial Mouthrinses on the Microhardness and Color Stability of Two Resin Composite Restorative Materials. Aust J Basic Appl Sci. 2007;1(4): 667-74.
7. 7- Celik C, Yuzugullu B, Erkut S, Yamanel K. Effects of Mouth Rinses on Color Stability of Resin Composites. Eur J Dent. 2008 Oct;2:247-253.
8. 8- Al-Azzawi HJ, Al-Hyali NA. Effect of three types of mouth rinses and human saliva on color stability of packable and nanocomposite resins (in vitro study). J Bagh Coll Dent. 2010;22(3):8-12.
9. 9- Carney MN, Johnston WM. The development of a novel shade selection program for fixed shade translucent dental materials. J Dent. 2017 Jul;62:81-4.
10. 10- Usha C, Rao SR, George GM. A comparative evaluation of the staining capacity of microhybrid and nanohybrid resin-based composite to Indian spices and food colorants: An In vitro study. Indian J Dent Res. 2018 Mar-Apr;29(2):201-5.
11. 11- Margasahayam SV, Walzade PS, Shenoy VU. Comparative evaluation of the effect of a saliva substitute on the color stability of three different direct tooth-colored restorative materials: An in vitro spectrophotometric study. Indian J Dent Sci. 2018;10(3):127-32.
12. 12- Cavalcanti AN, Queiroz MM, Nishitani Shibasaki PA, Pimenta Lima MJ, Foxton RM, Correia Araujo RP. Effect of erosion and methods for its control on the surface roughness of composite resin. Revista Odonto Ciencia. 2017 Nov;32(2):88-93.
13. 13- Tantanuch S, Kukiattrakoon B, Peerasukprasert T, Chanmanee N, Chaisomboonphun P, Rodklai A. Surface roughness and erosion of nanohybrid and nanofilled resin composites after immersion in red and white wine. J Conserv Dent. 2016 Jan-Feb;19(1):51-5.
14. 14- Chakravarthy Y, Clarence S. The effect of red wine on colour stability of three different types of esthetic restorative materials: an in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2018 May-Jun;21(3):319-23.
15. 15- Omrani LR, Hasani Tabatabaei M, Faridi S, Ahmad E. The effect of fluoride containing materials (mouthrinse and toothpaste) on color stability of resin composites. jdm. 2017;30(3):130-5.
16. 16- Hama Rasul HQ, Al-Qaisi SD, Alrahman MSA. Evaluating the effect of one alcoholic and two alcoholic-free mouthwashes on the color stability and surface roughness of two resin-based composites (in vitro comparative study). Int J Sci Res. 2015 Oct;4:254-7.
17. 17- Ceci M, Viola M, Rattalino D, Beltrami R, Colombo M, Poggio C. Discoloration of different esthetic restorative materials: A spectrophotometric evaluation. Eur J Dent. 2017 Apr-Jun;11(2):149-56.
18. 18- Moini P, Eslami G, Taheri S, Valaei N, Naji Rad MA .In Vitro Comparative Evaluation of the Antibacterial Efficacy of Licorice Aqueous Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) and Chlorhexidine against Lactobacillus Acidophilus. J Res Dentomaxillofac Sci. 2016;1(2):7-14.
19. 19- Pelino JEP, Passero A, Martin AA, Charles CA. In vitro effects of alcohol-containing mouthwashes on human enamel and restorative materials. Braz Oral Res. 2018 Mar 15;32:e25.
20. 20- Werner CW, Seymour RA. Are alcohol containing mouthwashes safe? Br Dent J. 2009 Nov 28;207(10):E19; discussion 488-9.