1. Sabzi Z, Anoosheh M, Mohammadi E, ParsayS. Successful breastfeeding mothers’ experiencesof the difficulties of exclusive breastfeeding.Acta Medica Mediterranea. 2015;31(7):1479-87.
2. Chen X, Xia B, Ge L. Effects of breast-feedingduration, bottle-feeding duration and non-nutritivesucking habits on the occlusal characteristicsof primary dentition. BMC Pediatr. 2015 Apr21;15:46.
3. Romero CC, Scavone-Junior H, Garib DG,Cotrim-Ferreira FA, Ferreira RI. Breastfeeding and non-nutritive sucking patterns related to the prevalence of anterior open bite in primary dentition. J Appl Oral Sci. 2011 Apr;19(2):161-8.
4. Peres KG, Barros AJ, Peres MA, Victora CG. Effects of breastfeeding and sucking habits on malocclusion in a birth cohort study. Rev Saude Publica. 2007 Jun;41(3):343-50.
5. Peres KG, Cascaes AM, Nascimento GG, Victora CG. Effect of breastfeeding on malocclusions: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Paediatr. 2015 Dec;104(467):54-61.
6. Viggiano D, Fasano D, Monaco G, Strohmenger L. Breast feeding, bottle feeding, and non-nutritive sucking; effects on occlusion
7. in deciduous dentition. Arch Dis Child. 2004 Dec;89(12):1121-3.
8. Thomaz EBAF, Alves CMC, Gomes E Silva LF, Ribeiro de Almeida CCC, Soares de Britto E Alves MTS, Hilgert JB, et al. Breastfeeding Versus Bottle Feeding on Malocclusion in Children: A Meta-Analysis Study. J Hum Lact. 2018 Nov;34(4):768-88.
9. López Del Valle LM, Singh GD, Feliciano N, Machuca Mdel C. Associations between a history of breast feeding, malocclusion and parafunctional habits in Puerto Rican children. P R Health Sci J. 2006 Mar;25(1):31-4.
10. Raftowicz-Wójcik K, Matthews-Brzozowska T, Kawala B, Antoszewska J. The Effects of Breast Feeding on Occlusion in Primary Dentition. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2011;20(3):371-5.
11. Warren JJ, Bishara SE. Duration of nutritive and nonnutritive sucking behaviors and their effects on the dental arches in the primary dentition. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2002 Apr;121(4):347-56.
12. Narbutytė I, Narbutytė A, Linkevičienė L. Relationship between breastfeeding, bottle-feeding and development of malocclusion. Stomatologija. 2013;15(3):67-72.
13. Hermont AP, Martins CC, Zina LG, Auad SM, Paiva SM, Pordeus IA. Breastfeeding, Bottle Feeding Practices and Malocclusion in the Primary Dentition: A Systematic Review of Cohort Studies. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015 Mar 16;12(3):3133-51.
14. Vegesna M, Chandrasekhar R, Chandrappa V. Occlusal Characteristics and Spacing in Primary Dentition: A Gender Comparative Cross- Sectional Study. Int Sch Res Notices. 2014;2014: 512680.
15. Jabbar NS, Bueno AB, Silva PE, Scavone-Junior H, Inês Ferreira R. Bottle feeding, increased overjet and Class 2 primary canine relationship: is there any association? Braz Oral Res. 2011 Jul- Aug;25(4):331-7.
16. Nahás-Scocate ACR, Moura PX, Marinho RB, Alves AP, Ferreira RI, Guimaraes FM. Association between infant feeding duration and the terminal relationships of the primary second molars. Braz J Oral Sci. 2011 Apr;10(2):140-5.
17. Taylor JS, Geller L, Risica PM, Kirtania U, Cabral HJ. Birth order and breastfeeding initiation: results of a national survey. Breastfeed Med. 2008 Mar;3(1):20-7.
18. Motee A, Ramasawmy D, Pugo-Gunsam P, Jeewon R. An Assessment of the Breastfeeding Practices and Infant Feeding Pattern among Mothers in Mauritius. J Nutr Metab. 2013;2013:243852.
19. Taylor JS, Risica PM, Geller L, Kirtania U, Cabral HJ. Duration of breastfeeding among first-time mothers in the United States: results of a national survey. Acta Paediatr. 2006 Aug;95(8):980-4.
20. Abada TS, Trovato F, Lalu N. Determinants of breastfeeding in the Philippines: a survival analysis. Soc Sci Med. 2001 Jan;52(1):71-81.
21. Seid AM, Yesuf ME, Koye DN. Prevalence of Exclusive Breastfeeding Practices and associated factors among mothers in Bahir Dar city, Northwest Ethiopia: a community based cross-sectional study. Int Breastfeed J. 2013 Oct 23;8(1):14.
22. Ziaie T, Ghanbari A, Hasanzadeh Rad A, Yazdani MA. Investigating Risk Factors of Failure in Exclusive Breastfeeding in Less than One- Year-Old Children Referred to Health Centers in Rasht City. IJOGI. 2012;15(18):32-9.
23. Kamali Z, Rasouli B, Roodpeyma S, Haji Mirsadeghi Z, Eivani M. Assessment of breast- feeding and related factors in three hospitals of Tehran, 2008. IJNSFT. 2013;7(5):125-34.
24. Sum FH, Zhang L, Ling HT, Yeung CP, Li KY, Wong HM, et al. Association of Breastfeeding and Three-dimensional Dental Arch Relationships in Primary Dentition. BMC Oral Health. 2015 Mar 10;15:30.
25. Larsson E. Sucking, Chewing, and Feeding Habits and the Development of Crossbite: A Longitudinal Study of Girls From Birth to 3 Years of Age. Angle Orthod. 2001 Apr;71(2):116-9.
26. Ip S, Chung M, Raman G, Chew P, Magula N, DeVine D, et al. Breastfeeding and maternal and infant health outcomes in developed countries. Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep). 2007 Apr;(153):1-186.