1. Cobourne MT, Williams A, Harrison M. National clinical guidelines for the extraction of first permanent molars in children. Br Dent J 2014;217(11):643-8.
2. Bagherpour A, Imanimoghaddam M, Bagherpour MR, Einolghozati M. Dental age assessment among Iranian children aged 6–13 years using the Demirjian method. Forensic Sci Int 2010;197(1-3):121.e1–4.
3. Lewis AJ, Boaz K, Nagesh KR, Srikant N, Gupta N, Nandita KP, et al. Demirjian’s method in the estimation of age: A study on human third molars. J Forensic Dent Sci 2015;7(2):153–7.
4. Orhan K, Ozer L, Orhan AI, Dogan S, Paksoy CS. Radiographic evaluation of third molar development in relation to chronological age among Turkish children and youth. Forensic Sci Int 2007;165(1):46-51.
5. Gill DS, Lee RT, Tredwindec CJ. Treatment Planning for the Loss of First Permanent Molars.Dent Update 2001;28(6):304-8.
6. Almeida MS, Pontual Ados A, Beltrao RT, Pontual ML.The chronology of second molar development in Brazilians and its application to forensic age estimation. Imaging Sci Den 2013;43(1):1-6.
7. Caldas I M, Júlio P, Simoes RJ , Matos E, Afonso A , Magalhaes T. Chronological age estimation based on third molar development in a Portuguese population. Int J Legal Med 2011;125(2):235–43.
8. Kasper KA, Austin D, Kvanli AH, Rios TR, Senn DR. Reliability of Third Molar Development for Age Estimation in a Texas Hispanic Population:A Comparison Study. J Forensic Sci 2009;54( 3):651-7.
9. Arany S, Iino M,Yoshioka N. Radiographic Survey of Third Molar Development in Relation to Chronological Age Among Japanese Juveniles. J Forensic Sci 2004;49(3):534-8.
10. Sisman Y, Uysal T, Yagmur F , Ramoglu S. Third – Molar Development in Relation to chronologic Age in Turkish children and Young Adults . Angle Orthod 2006;77(6):1040-5.
11. Bai Y, Mao J, Zhu S, Wei W.Third-Molar Development in Relation to Chronologic Age in Young Adults of Central China. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 2008;28(4):487-90.
12. Meini A, Tangl S, Huber C , Maurer B , Watzek G .The chronology of third molar mineralization in the Austrian population – a contribution to forensic age estimation .Forensic Sci Int 2007;169(2-3): 161-7.
13. Lee SS, Byun YS,Park MJ,Choi JH,Yoon CL,Shin KJ.The chronology of second and third molar mineralization in Korean population and application to forensic age estimation. Int J Legal Med 2010;124(6):659-65.
14. Bagherian A, Sadeghi M.Assessment of dental maturity of children aged 3.5 to 13.5 years using the Demirjian method in an Iranian population. J Oral Sci 2011;53(1):37-42.