1. Borhan Mojabi K, Esfahani M, Jahani Hashemi H. Evaluation of Unstimulated Salivary Flow Rate and Oral Symptoms in Menopausal Women. J Dent (Tehran) 2007;4(3):103-6.
2. Minicucci EM, Pires RB, Vieira RA, Miot HA, Sposto MR. Assessing the impact of menopause on salivary flow and xerostomia. Aust Dent J 2013 Jun;58(2):230-4.
3. Osterberg T, Landahl S, Hedegård B. Salivary flow, saliva, pH and buffering capacity in 70-year-old men and women. Correlation to dental health, dryness in the mouth, disease and drug treatment. J Oral Rehabil 1984 Mar;11(2):157-70.
4. Arbabi-Kalati F, Mohammadi A, Ghaemi Hesaroeeh S. Assessment the Relationship between Osteoporosis and Oral Dryness in Postmenopausal Women. J Mash Dent Sch 2015;39(2):117-22.
5. Shirzaiy M. Comparison of unstimulated salivary flow rate and oral symptoms between premenopausal and postmenopausal women. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci 2015;19(2):39-45.
6. Bowers L, Fox P, Brennan M. Hyposalivation, the salivary gland disease. In: Burket’s Oral Medicine. 12th ed. House-USA Shelton, 2015:251-252.
7. Dyasanoor S, Saddu SC. Association of Xerostomia and Assessment of Salivary Flow Using Modified Schirmer Test among Smokers and Healthy Individuals: A Preliminutesary Study. J Clin Diagn Res 2014 Jan;8(1):211-3.
8. Santosh P, Nidhi S, Sumita K, Farzan R, Bharati D, Ashok K. Oral findings in postmenopausal women attending dental hospital in Western part of India. J Clin Exp Dent 2013 Feb 1;5(1):e8-e12.
9. Chen A, Wai Y, Lee L, Lake S, Woo SB. Using the modified Schirmer test to measure mouth dryness: a preliminary study. J Am Dent Assoc 2005 Feb;136(2):164-70.
10. Suri V, Suri V. Menopause and oral health. J Midlife Health 2014 Jul-Sep;5(3):115-120.
11. Valimaa H, Savolainen S, Soukka T, Silvoniemi P, Makela S, Kujari H, et al. Estrogen receptor-beta is the predominant estrogen receptor subtype in human oral epithelium and salivary glands. J Endocrinol 2004 Jan;180(1):55-62.
12. Konttinen YT, Stegaev V, Mackiewicz Z, Porola P, Hänninen A, Szodoray P. Salivary glands - “an unisex organ”? Oral Dis 2010 Oct;16(7):577-85.
13. Saluja P, Shetty V, Dave A, Arora M, Hans V, Madan A. Comparative Evaluation of the Effect of Menstruation, Pregnancy and Menopause on Salivary Flow Rate, pH and Gustatory Function. J Clin Diagn Res 2014 Oct;8(10):ZC81-5.
14. Jose A, Siddiqi M, Cronin M, DiLauro TS, Bosma ML. A randomized clinical trial in subjects with dry mouth evaluating subjective perceptions of an experimental oral gel, an oral rinse and a mouth spray compared to water. Am J Dent 2016 Feb;29(1):58-64.
15. Aghahosseini F, Akhavan Karbasi MH. An investigation on the stimulated salivary flow rate in menopause and post menopause women. J Dent Med 2003;16(2):39-45.