1. Pawar SS, Pujar MA, Makandar SD. Evaluation of the apical sealing ability of bioceramic sealer, AH plus & epiphany: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2014 Nov-Dec;17(6):579-82.
2. Kwang S, Abbott P. The presence and distribution of bacteria in dentinal tubules of root filled teeth. Int Endod J. 2014 Jun;47(6):600-10.
3. Kumar NS, Palanivelu A, Narayanan LL. Evaluation of the apical sealing ability and adaptation to the dentin of two resin-based Sealers: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2013 Sep;16(5):449-53.
4. Kuçi A, Alaçam T, Yavaş Ö, Ergul-Ulger Z, Kayaoglu G. Sealer penetration into dentinal tubules in the presence or absence of smear layer: a confocal laser scanning microscopic study. J Endod. 2014 Oct;40(10):1627-31.
5. Turkel E, Onay EO, Ungor M. Comparison of Three Final Irrigation Activation Techniques: Effects on Canal Cleanness, Smear Layer Removal, and Dentinal Tubule Penetration of Two Root Canal Sealers. Photomed Laser Surg. 2017 Dec;35(12):672-81.
6. Khader MA. An In Vitro Scanning Electron Microscopy Study to Evaluate the Dentinal Tubular Penetration Depth of Three Root Canal Sealers. J Int Oral Health. 2016;8(2):191-4.
7. Al-Haddad A, Abu Kasim NH, Che Ab Aziz ZA. Interfacial adaptation and thickness of bioceramic-based root canal sealers. Dent Mater J. 2015;34(4):516-21.
8. Macedo LMD, Silva-Sousa Y, Silva SRCD, Baratto SSP, Baratto-Filho F, Abi Rached-Júnior FJ. Influence of Root Canal Filling Techniques on Sealer Penetration and Bond Strength to Dentin. Braz Dent J. 2017 May-Jun;28(3):380-84.
9. Machado R, Silva Neto UX, Carneiro E, Fariniuk LF, Westphalen VP, Cunha RS. Lack of correlation between tubular dentine cement penetration, adhesiveness and leakage in roots filled with gutta percha and an endodontic cement based on epoxy amine resin. J Appl Oral Sci. 2014 JanFeb;22(1):22-8.
10. Rouhani A, Ghoddusi J, Naghavi N, Al-Lawati G. Scanning electron microscopic evaluation of dentinal tubule penetration of Epiphany in severely curved root canals. Eur J Dent. 2013Oct;7(4):423-8.
11. Mokhtari H, Shahi S, Janani M, Reyhani MF, Mokhtari Zonouzi HR, Rahimi S, et al. Evaluation of apical leakage in root canals obturated with three different sealers in presence or absence of smear layer. Iran Endod J. 2015 Mar;10(2):131-4.
12. Sonntag D, Ritter A, Burkhart A, Fischer J, Mondrzyk A, Ritter H. Experimental amineepoxide sealer: a physicochemical study in comparison with AH Plus and EasySeal. Int Endod J. 2015 Aug;48(8):747-56.
13. Huang Y, Celikten B, de Faria Vasconcelos K, Ferreira Pinheiro Nicolielo L, Lippiatt N, Buyuksungur A, et al. Micro-CT and nano-CT analysis of filling quality of three different endodontic sealers. Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 2017 Dec;46(8):20170223.
14. Deniz Sungur D, Purali N, Coşgun E, Calt S. Push-out bond strength and dentinal tubule penetration of different root canal sealers used with coated core materials. Restor Dent Endod. 2016 May;41(2):114-20.
15. Wiesse PEB, Silva-Sousa YT, Pereira RD, Estrela C, Domingues LM, Pécora JD, et al. Effect of ultrasonic and sonic activation of root canal sealers on the push facial adaptation to root canal dentine. Int Endod J. 2018 Jan;51(1):102-11.
16. Zhou HM, Shen Y, Zheng W, Li L, Zheng YF, Haapasalo M. Physical properties of 5 root canal sealers. J Endod. 2013 Oct;39(10):1281-6.
17. Lo Giudice G, Cutroneo G, Centofanti A, Artemisia A, Bramanti E, Militi A, et al. Dentin morphology of root canal surface: a quantitative evaluation based on a scanning electronic microscopy study. BioMed Res Int. 2015;2015:164065.
18. Nikhil V, Singh R. Confocal laser scanning microscopic investigation of ultrasonic, sonic, and rotary sealer placement techniques. J Conserv Dent. 2013 Jul;16(4):294-9.
19. De-Deus G, Gurgel-Filho ED, Maniglia-Ferreira C, Coutinho-Filho T. Influence of the filling technique on depth of tubular penetration of root canal sealer: a scanning electron microscopy study. Braz J Oral Sci. 2004 Apr-Jun;3(9):433-38.
20. Sonu KR, Girish TN, Ponnappa KC, Kishan KV, Thameem PK. “Comparative evaluation of dentinal penetration of three different endodontic sealers with and without smear layer removal” - Scanning electron microscopic study. Saudi Endod J. 2016;6(1):16-20.
21. Generali L, Cavani F, Serena V, Pettenati C, Righi E, Bertoldi C. Effect of Different Irrigation Systems on Sealer Penetration into Dentinal Tubules. J Endod. 2017 Apr;43(4):652-6.
22. Jeong JW, DeGraft-Johnson A, Dorn SO, Di Fiore PM. Dentinal Tubule Penetration of a Calcium Silicate-based Root Canal Sealer with Different Obturation Methods. J Endod. 2017 Apr;43(4):633-7.
23. Kara Tuncer A, Tuncer S. Effect of different final irrigation solutions on dentinal tubule penetration depth and percentage of root canal sealer. J Endod. 2012 Jun;38(6):860-3.
24. Chandra SS, Shankar P, Indira R. Depth of penetration of four resin sealers into radicular dentinal tubules: a confocal microscopic study. J Endod. 2012 Oct;38(10):1412-6.
25. Attur KM, Kamat S, Shylaja KA, Tegginmani V, Patil D, Choudary RP. A comparison of apical seal and tubular penetration of
26. mineral trioxide aggregate, zinc oxide eugenol, and AH26 as root canal sealers in laterally condensed gutta-percha obturation: An in vitro study. Endodontology. 2017;29(1):20-5.
27. Weis MV, Parashos P, Messer HH. Effect of obturation technique on sealer cement thickness and dentinal tubule penetration. Int Endod J. 2004 Oct;37(10):653-63.
28. Sevimay S, Kalayci A. Evaluation of apical sealing ability and adaptation to dentine of two resin-based sealers. J Oral Rehabil. 2005 Feb;32(2):105-10.
29. De-Deus G, Brandão M, Leal F, Reis C, Souza EM, Luna AS, et al. Lack of correlation between sealer penetration into dentinal
30. tubules and sealability in nonbonded root fillings. Int Endod J. 2012 Jul;45(7):642-51.
31. Moradi S, Ghoddusi J, Forghani M. Evaluation of dentinal tubule penetration after the use of dentin bonding agent as a root canal sealer. J Endod. 2009 Nov;35(11):1563-6.