1. Ayazi G, Esfahani M. The frequency of systemic diseases in patients refer to oral medicine department, Qazvin University of Medical Sciences from 2009 to 2010. Bull Env Pharmacol Life Sci. 2013 Mar;2(4):13-6.
2. Almas K, Awartani FA. Prevalence of medically compromised patients referred for periodontal treatment to a teaching hospital in Central Saudi Arabia. Saudi Med J. 2003 Nov;24(11):1242-5.
3. Khader YS, Alsaeed O, Burgan SZ, Amarin ZO. Prevalence of medical conditions among patients attending dental teaching clinics in northern Jordan. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2007 Jan 1;8(1): 60-7.
4. Mohammad SH, Syed KB, Al Harthi SMH, Al Qahtani KM, Abohasel SAS, Bagi AM. Prevalence of medical conditions among patients visiting dental school in Asir region, Saudi Arabia: a retrospective study. Gulf Med J. 2016;5(1):21-6.
5. Kumar S, Rajan RK. Prevalence of systemic diseases in oral surgery patients in south Indian Population. Asian J Pharm Clin Res. 2016;9(4):304-7.
6. Andaloro C, Sessa C, Bua N, Mantia I. Chronic kidney disease in children: Assessment of oral health status. Dent Med Probl. 2018 Jan-Mar;55(1):23-8.
7. Georgiou TO, Marshall RI, Bartold PM. Prevalence of systemic diseases in Brisbane general and periodontal practice patients. Aust Dent J. 2004 Dec;49(4):177-84.
8. Cao Y, Chen X, Jia Y, Lv Y, Sun Z. Oral health status of adult heart transplant recipients in China: A cross-sectional study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2018 Sep;97(38):e12508.
9. Tomás Carmona I, Diz Dios P, Limeres Posse J, González Quintela A, Martínez Vázquez C, Castro Iglesias A. An update on infective endocarditis of dental origin. J Dent. 2002 Jan;30(1):37-40.
10. Mesgarzadeh A, Mahmood Hashemi H, Sharifi R, Hasheminasab M, Karimi A. A retrospective study of medically compromised patients referred to the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. J Craniomax Res. 2014;1(1-2):11-6.
11. Amirchaghmaghi M, Pakfetrat A, Mosannen Mozafari P, Shafiee Z, Ghalavani H, Aghasizadeh D, et al. Medical risk assessment in patients referred to dental clinics, Mashhad, Iran (2011-2012). Open Dent J. 2015;9:420-5.
12. Al-Bayaty HF, Murti PR, Naidu RS, Matthews R, Simeon D. Medical problems among dental patients at the school of dentistry, the university of the West Indies. J Dent Educ. 2009 Dec;73(12):1408-14.
13. Fernández-Feijoo J, Garea-Gorís R, Fernández-Varela M, Tomás-Carmona I, Diniz-Freitas M, Limeres-Posse J. Prevalence of systemic diseases among patients requesting dental consultation in the public and private systems. Med Oral Patol Cir Bucal. 2012 Jan 1;17(1):e89-93.
14. Parirokh M, Eghbal MJ, Ghoddusi J, Kakoei S, Haghdoost AA, Kakooei S. The frequency of medically compromised patients in endodontic offices in Iran. Iran Endod J. 2013 Spring;8(2):48-51.
15. Kolte VS, Dolas RS, Shenoi R. Demographic study of prevalence of systemic diseases in oral maxillofacial surgery patients of central India. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2014