1. Jamieson LM, Thomson WM, McGee R. Caries prevalence and severity in urban Fijian school children. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2004 Jan;14(1):34-40.
2. Karlinsey RL, Mackey AC, Walker ER, Amaechi BT, Karthikeyan R, Najibfard K, et al. Remineralization potential of 5,000 ppm fluoride dentifrices evaluated in a pH cycling model. J Dent Oral Hyg. 2010;2(1):1-6.
3. Sudjalim TR, Woods MG, Manton DJ. Prevention of white spot lesions in orthodontic practice: a contemporary review. Aust Dent J. 2006 Dec;51(4):284-9.
4. Pradeep K, Rao PK. Remineralizing agents in the non-invasive treatment of early carious lesions. Int J Dent Case Rep 2011;1:73-84
5. Marinho VC, Worthington HV, Walsh T, Chong LY. Fluoride gels for preventing dental caries in children and adolescents. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Jun 15;(6):CD002280.
6. Yimcharoen V, Rirattanapong P, Kiatchallermwong W. The effect of casein phosphopeptide toothpaste versus fluoride toothpaste on remineralization of primary teeth enamel. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2011 Jul;42(4):1032-40.
7. Kapoor A, Indushekar KR, Saraf BG, Sheoran N, Sardana D. Comparative evaluation of remineralizing potential of three pediatric dentifrices. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2016 Jul-Sep;9(3):186-91.
8. Ten Cate JM. Fluorides in caries prevention and control: empiricism or science. Caries Res. 2004 May-Jun;38(3):254-7.
9. Levy SM, Broffitt B, Marshall TA, Eichenberger-Gilmore JM, Warren JJ. Associations between fluorosis of permanent incisors and fluoride intake from infant formula, other dietary sources and dentifrice during early childhood. J Am Dent Assoc. 2010 Oct;141(10):1190-201.
10. Llena C, Leyda AM, Forner L. CPP-ACP and CPP-ACFP versus fluoride varnish in remineralisation of early caries lesions. A prospective study. Eur J Paediatr Dent. 2015 Sep;16(3):181-6.
11. Walker G, Cai F, Shen P, Reynolds C, Ward B, Fone C, et al. Increased remineralization of tooth enamel by milk containing added casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate. J Dairy Res. 2006 Feb;73(1):74-8.
12. Hegde MN, Moany A. Remineralization of enamel subsurface lesions with casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate: a quantitative energy dispersive X-ray analysis using scanning electron microscopy: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2012 Jan;15(1):61-7.
13. Somasundaram P, Vimala N, Mandke LG. Protective potential of casein phosphopeptide amorphous calcium phosphate containing paste on enamel surfaces. J Conserv Dent. 2013 Mar;16(2):152-6.
14. Lennon AM, Pfeffer M, Buchalla W, Becker K, Lennon S, Attin T. Effect of a casein/calcium phosphate-containing tooth cream and fluoride on enamel erosion in vitro. Caries Res. 2006;40(2):154-7.
15. Bader JD. Casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate shows promise for preventing caries. Evid Based Dent. 2010;11(1):11-2.
16. Chaudhary I, M Tripathi A, Yadav G, Saha S. Effect of Casein Phosphopeptide–amorphous Calcium Phosphate and Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate on Artificial Carious Lesions: An in vitro Study. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2017 Jul-Sep;10(3):261-6.
17. Fahad AH, Al-Weheb AM. Effect of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate on the microhardness and microscopic features of the sound enamel and initial carieslike lesion of permanent teeth, compared to fluoridated agents. J Bagh College Dentistry. 2012;24(4):114–20.
18. Patil N, Choudhari S, Kulkarni S, Joshi SR. Comparative evaluation of remineralizing potential of three agents on artificially demineralized human enamel: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2013 Mar;16(2):116-20.
19. Singh S, Singh SP, Goyal A, Utreja AK, Jena AK. Effects of various remineralizing agents on the outcome of post-orthodontic white spot lesions (WSLs): a clinical trial. Prog Orthod. 2016 Dec;17:25.
20. Yengopal V, Harneker SY, Patel N, Siegfried N. Dental fillings for the treatment of caries in the primary dentition. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Apr 15:(2):CD004483.
21. Cochrane NJ, Cai F, Huq L, Burrow MF, Reynolds EC. New approaches to enhanced remineralization of tooth enamel. J Dent Res. 2010 Nov;89(11):1187-97.
22. Marsh PD, Nyvad B. The oral microflora and biofilms on teeth. In: Fejerskov O, Kidd E, Nyvad B, Baelum V, editors. Dental Caries: The Disease and its Clinical Management. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Munksgaard, 2003:29-47.
23. Evans RW, Dennison PJ. The Caries Management System: an evidence-based preventive strategy for dental practitioners. Application for children and adolescents. Aust Dent J. 2009 Dec;54(4):381-9.
24. Sivapriya E, Sridevi K, Periasamy R, Lakshminarayanan L, Pradeepkumar AR. Remineralization Ability of Sodium Fluoride on the Microhardness of Enamel, Dentin, and Dentinoenamel Junction: An In Vitro Study. J Conserv Dent. 2017 Mar-Apr;20(2):100-4.
25. Jayarajan J, Janardhanam P, Jayakumar P, Deepika. Efficacy of CPP-ACP and CPP-ACPF on enamel remineralization - an in vitro study using scanning electron microscope and DIAGNOdent. Indian J Dent Res. 2011 Jan-Feb;22(1):77-82.
26. Kumar VLN, Itthagarun A, King NM. The effect of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate on remineralization of artificial caries-like lesions: an in vitro study. Aust Dent J. 2008 Mar;53(1):34-40.
27. Mehta R, Nandlal B, Prashanth S. Comparative evaluation of remineralization potential of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate and casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride on artificial enamel white spot lesion: an in vitro light fluorescence study. Indian J Dent Res. 2013 Nov-Dec;24(6):681-9.
28. Chokshi K, Chokshi A, Konde S, Shetty SR, Chandra KN, Jana S, et al. An in vitro Comparative Evaluation of Three Remineralizing Agents using Confocal Microscopy. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Jun;10(6):ZC39-42.
29. Sinfiteli PP, Coutinho TCL, Oliveira PRA, Vasques WF, Azevedo LM, Pereira AMB, et al. Effect of fluoride dentifrice and casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate cream with and without fluoride in preventing enamel demineralization in a pH cyclic study. J Appl Oral Sci. 2017 Nov-Dec;25(6):604-11.
30. Lata S, Varghese NO, Varughese JM. Remineralization potential of fluoride and amorphous calcium phosphate-casein phospho peptide on enamel lesions: An in vitro comparative evaluation. J Conserv Dent. 2010 Jan;13(1):42-6.
31. Rahiotis C, Vougiouklakis G. Effect of a CPP-ACP agent on the demineralization and remineralization of dentine in vitro. J Dent. 2007 Aug;35(8):695-8.
32. Tantbirojn D, Huang A, Ericson MD, Poolthong S. Change in surface hardness of enamel by a cola drink and a CPP-ACP paste. J Dent. 2008 Jan;36(1):74-9.
33. Thakkar PJ, Badakar CM, Hugar SM, Hallikerimath S, Patel PM, Shah P. An in vitro comparison of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate paste, casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate paste with fluoride and casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate varnish on the inhibition of demineralization and promotion of remineralization of enamel. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2017 Oct-Dec;35(4):312-8.
34. Rethman MP, Beltran-Aguilar ED, Billings RJ, Hujoel PP, Katz BP, Milgrom P, et al. Nonfluoride caries-preventive agents: executive summary of evidence-based clinical recommendations. J Am Dent Assoc. 2011 Sep;142(9):1065-71.
35. Janakiram C, Deepan Kumar CV, Joseph J. Xylitol in preventing dental caries: A systematic review and meta-analyses. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2017 Jan-Jun;8(1):16-21.
36. Yli-Urpo H, Närhi M, Närhi T. Compound changes and tooth mineralization effects of glass ionomer cements containing bioactive glass (S53P4), an in vivo study. Biomaterials. 2005 Oct;26(30):5934-41.
37. Saffarpour M, Mohammadi M, Tahriri M, Zakerzadeh A. Efficacy of Modified Bioactive Glass for Dentin Remineralization and Obstruction of Dentinal Tubules. J Dent (Tehran). 2017 Jul;14(4):212-22.
38. Narayana SS, Deepa VK, Ahamed S, Sathish ES, Meyappan R, Satheesh Kumar KS. Remineralization efficiency of bioactive glass on artificially induced carious lesion an in-vitro study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2014 Jan-Mar;32(1):19-25.